It’s rare to find a place so pure and lively in New York City. Anyway Cafe isn’t just about the live music, but also about people coming together from everywhere around the world to create and share this beautiful thing we call music. It’s one of those places where there’s always a good vibe, and always to have the best time ❤️
This year has been one of those years… Where so much has happened! I hope your year was filled with love & joy and that you choose to grow and learn from all experiences in positive ways.
2018 has taught me a few things this year:
1) We don’t lose friends, we learn who the real ones are.
2) Quality over quantity, always.
3) Don’t say yes if you want to say no.
4) Always trust your instincts.
5) This one makes more sense in Spanish: “Si no suma, que no reste” Meaning that if something doesn’t have an outcome that helps you grow in any way, then don’t let it take away any good or positive vibe/thing/time. (If that makes any sense?)
6) Never compare yourself with others.
7) Always forgive but never forget.
8) If you aren’t happy with what you are getting, pay very attention to what you are giving.
9) Be that person you want in your life so bad; to attract them to you. (Law of Attraction, I’m going to write a blog about this specifically)
10) Remember that practice makes perfect and everyone starts at 0.
11) Surround yourself with people who inspire you and bring out the best version of yourself.
12) Be a 0 or a 1, not a 0.5. Meaning that if there’s something you want to do, either do it fully committed or don’t do it at all. It’s better than doing a poor job at it (0.5). In other words, go big or go home.
13) It’s okay to cut toxic people out.
Some of my 2019 my goals are:
1) To learn a new language.
2) Get more internships.
3) Draw & Paint more.
4) Make more time to travel with friends.
5) Do more community service.
6) Learn how to play a new instrument.
7) Inspire others.
8) Spend more quality time with my loved ones.
9) Make more time to go surfing and skiing during breaks.
10) Go to the gym every day.
11) Call my friends more often, spend more time with them.
12) Drink more water (I definitely need to work on this one a lot!)
I hope you enjoyed some pictures of my time in New Orleans so far and I wish you all the best for 2019. Great things are coming! Happy new year ❤